Who We Are
Our team has experience working on a variety of cases and we are here to make sure you are comfortable and confident with the plan for your recovery. Our goal is to make sure you receive fair compensation for your injuries so you can pay for your medical bills and be back to where you were before the accident.
John is personable and never talk down to anyone. We can explain complex legal issues in a simple, easy-to-understand terms so you can feel comfortable and confident with the plan for your case.
You keep more of your settlement because our fees are lower than most other firms. Our fee for settlement is 30% of the settlement amount, where most other firms charge between 33% and 38%.
Meet the Attorney
- Personal Injury Attorney for Tillotson Johnson—2016
- Personal Injury Attorney for The Advocates – 2012
- Law Clerk for Judge Steven Hansen, Utah 4th District Court–2011
- Law Clerk for The Law Office of Conrad Willkomm – 2010
- Injury Adjuster for Farmers Insurance Group – 2008
- Business Consultant for Bill Good Marketing – 2002
- Utah State Bar – 2012
- American Bar Association – 2012
- Utah Association for Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Brigham Young University – 2011-2012
- Ave Maria School of Law J.D. 2012
- Utah Valley University – B.S. Finance 2007
Have you been in a wreck?
Make sure to consider these five things to help the process go more smoothly for you: